REQUEST ABOUT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
- Your personal data is processed for any necessary communication relating to administrative or fiscal matters, the production of statistics in an anonymous form and for receiving newsletters regarding our offers and initiatives. Please also note that the transfer of the personal information requested is necessary to provide the service and perform the activities described above.
- In relation to the purposes indicated, the processing of personal data is carried out both manually in hard copy and in computer form to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- MOTORPARTS S.p.A., pursuant to art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, hereby states that the user has the following rights: to know the existence of personal data processing concerning them; to have information regarding the controller and supervisor of the data processing; to obtain from the controller, on request the confirmation of the existence of personal data, communication thereof and the purposes of the data processing; the cancellation, transformation or blocking of data processed unlawfully; the updating, rectification and integration of the data; to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the data processing; to modify their consent and object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of data for commercial purposes or for carrying out market research or commercial communications and the like. At any time the customer may freely access their data in order to update, modify, integrate, or deny the use thereof on request by letter or fax to MOTORPARTS S.p.A., Via Aldina 26 - 40012 - Lippo di Calderara Di Reno (Bologna) or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data controller for the processing of personal data is: MOTORPARTS S.p.A.
- Data supervisor for the processing of personal data is: Matteo Tarabini, legal representative.
- The place where the personal data is processed: Via Aldina 26 - 40012 - Lippo di Calderara Di Reno (BO).